Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal, and has not been previously published.
All submissions should be written in English (in Two-Column IEEE Conference Format).
Papers should be submitted through EDAS: https://edas.info/N30575
- Full paper: 6 pages + 1 page references
- Short paper and work-in-progress paper: 4 pages including references
- Demo paper: 3 pages including reference
CSNet 2023 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE & IEEE Communications Society
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Best papers will be considered for fast-track publication in the Annals of Telecommunications (Springer, ISI-indexed)
- Main track (Full papers) deadline: May 22nd, 2023
- Notification: June 30th, 2023
- Camera ready: July 19th, 2023
- Short, Demo & work in progress deadline: July 10th, 2023
- Short, Demo & work in progress notification: August 1st, 2023
- Short, Demo & work in progress camera ready: August 15th, 2023