Student Travel Grants
A limited number of Student Travel Grants (STG) will be offered by CSNet 2023 Organizing Committee.
*** Application deadline: August 31, 2023 ***
The applicant must be a student registered toward a Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The applicant may not receive more than one STG in any 12-month period.
- The applicant will attend the conference and its closing ceremony.
- The applicant is at least 18 years old.
Applications should be submitted by August 31, 2023 using the CSNet 2023 Student Travel Grant Application Form (https://forms.gle/rPGHSgSCqzwbLFgRA). The Student Travel Grant Committee will notify applicants of grant decisions by September 15, 2023. If you have questions regarding application submission, please contact the student travel grant chair Nashid Shahriar. The application will contain the following information:
- Full name, contact information, country, and citizenship of the applicant;
- Ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students);
- Institution, academic program (B.Sc., M.Sc or Ph.D.) he/she is currently attending, full-time or part-time student and interest of research fields/topics;
- Paper ID, title and type (paper/poster/application) if the applicant is an author of an accepted paper;
- Whether or not the applicant already has all legal documents to travel to Canada.
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s advisor or academic sponsor including his/her contact information, providing written statements regarding the relationship with the applicant (for example, advisor or course instructor of the applicant) and availability (or lack thereof) of travel funds for the student, and stating whether he/she or the school is willing to commit to cover the cost of travel in excess of the travel grant (CAD 500);
- Whether or not the applicant is an IEEE Comsoc student member. If yes then provide the IEEE Comsoc number;
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
- Notification: September 15, 2023