CSNET 2023 CALL FOR SHORT PAPERS, WORK-IN-PROGRESS PAPERS AND DEMO PAPERS
CSNet 2023 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE & IEEE Communications Society
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
After the first successful edition of CSNet 2017 in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), the second edition CSNet 2018 in Paris (France), the third edition CSNet 2019 in Quito (Ecuador), CSNet 2020 in Lausanne (Switzerland) (Online), CSNet 2021 in Abu Dhabi (UAE) (Hybrid), CSNet 2022 in Brazil, the seventh edition of Cyber Security in Networking (CSNet) conference will be held in Montreal (Canada) next October 16 – 18, 2023.
CSNet 2023 seeks short papers, work-in-progress papers, and demonstration papers that showcase new technologies and early prototypes within the scope of CSNet 2023. Authors are encouraged to submit their short, work-in-progress and demo papers aligned with this year’s CSNet 2023 theme.
The short, work-in-progress, and demo papers track at CSNet 2023 provides the opportunity for students, young researchers, and established researchers and practitioners from all sectors, such as academia, industry, and government to demonstrate and showcase their mature products
The driving theme at CSNet 2023 is “the resilient networked systems and services”.
The technological disruption is generating an impact on society and leading to a new industrial revolution. This social and industrial change presents new technological environments constituted by ubiquitous systems and large amounts of information, which requires a change in the way how cyber security is designed and developed. The use of artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, and data analytics provides additional tools for security analysts to face new forms of cybersecurity threats.
In today’s highly connected world, networks and systems are expected to support a wide range of critical and vital services. Resiliency of such services, which includes cyber security, adaptability, and autonomy, will be a key driving factor for future networked systems.
Topics of interest for the CSNet 2023 conference include, but are not limited to:
- AI Technologies Applied to Cyber Security
- Attacks on Virtualized Systems
- Cloud Security
- Cognitive Cyber Security
- Cyber-attacks & defense
- Cyber-Physical System (CPS) Security
- Cybersecurity and Human Rights
- Data Center Network Control, Security, and Optimization
- Decentralized Security
- Demilitarization Zone (DMZ)
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Enterprise Network Security
- Hardware-Based Attacks
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Industrial Control System Information Security
- Integrated Network Security Hardware
- Internet Content Filters
- Internet Security Issues
- Malware Attacks
- Network and Operating System Administration for Security Purposes
- Network Attached Storage
- Privacy and Responsibility in Digital Age
- Resilient Networks and Systems
- Secure Protocol Design and Key Management
- Secure Architecture Design
- Secure Network Design
- Security Policies Design
- Security for the Internet of Things
- Security in Fog/edge Computing
- Security, Trust, and Privacy Challenges
- Security for Vehicular Networks
- Smart City Security
- Smart Grid Security
- Smart Phones Privacy and Security
- Social Networks Security
- System Security for Wired and Wireless Networks
- Usable Security
Prospective authors are invited to submit Short/ work in Progress and Demo proposals in the form of a 3-pages paper in IEEE conference double-column format, preferably incorporating a demo system architecture illustration.
Papers must be submitted through EDAS: https://edas.info/N30575
Short, Work-in-progress, and Demo Paper Submission Deadline: July 10th, 2023
Short, Work-in-progress, and Demo Paper Acceptance Notification: August 1st, 2023
Short, Work-in-progress, and Demo Paper Camera Ready Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2023